Thursday, October 4, 2012

Elie Saab

I have to admit I have a major obsession with Elie Saab. He is an amazing designer and I love every single dress he has ever designed. In his new lines it is nearly impossible for me to decide which dress is my favorite, I can hardly narrow it down to a top 5.
I first realized how much I loved Elie Saab's designs when Mila Kunis
wore his lavender colored dress. It was so beautiful
on Mila, and the color was so delicate and girly. It was perfect. 
 

These are my favorite looks from the Fall/Winter 2012-2013 RTW:

I think the execution of these dresses are all superb. I really love the shade of green in these dresses. There is a sense of cohesiveness in these dresses specifically, with the long dresses and belts, which I personally love. The color scheme of this entire line is also cohesive, the colors are all darker shades, including a lot of black, gray, and green.

 
These are my favorite looks from the Spring/Summer 2013 RTW:
 
This top 4 seriously took me about 45 minutes to pick. I loved so many of the dresses in the Spring/Summer 2013 RTW. This line has a lot of neutral colors, which I love, but also has dresses with color. In the rest of the line there is bright reds, and different shades of blue that all look beautiful and radiant. The detail in these dresses is incredible, and makes me love Elie Saab even more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment