Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring is Coming

Pastels is always popular in the springtime. Everyone loves the light colors to remind them of the warm weather ahead. Pastels can be tied in great with lace and floral patterns. All these trends scream spring! Plus, I find that when I wear light pastel colors, it makes my pale skin look a bit tanner and not so pasty. With Spring Break coming up for me, I can't wait to get to Hilton Head Island and soak in the sun. I'm heading out shopping soon so that I can get all the perfect outfits to wear around!

Here's what I'll be looking for:

Floral dresses to wear out to a casual lunch
Anything with pastel colors
Hints of lace, but not overdoing it
A striped dress that can still flatter my figure

Here's some pictures!

Perfect example of pairing a bit of lace with a pastel color.


A great color dress with a floral pattern-
I'm going to search to find this dress somewhere!  Hopefully it's not hundreds of dollars.
This dress is so cute, it's playful and doesn't make the body look wider from the stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment