Thursday, July 17, 2014

Always in love with Elie Saab.

I found myself looking at fashion blogs today at work, and realized how I missed posting my own. So here I am, trying to start this blog back up! I'm really excited, and don't even know where to start. It's been over a year since I've posted last and there has been SO many awesome trends that have happened in that time. However, I'm still obsessed with Elie Saab, so I've decided that's where I'm going to start today. I was looking at the Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2014 show, and with all the cold weather I've been having, I thought this would be perfect (although I'm bummed I haven't had much of a summer). If you want to see the line, here is a link: Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2014

I've noticed a lot of jewel tones, with the greens and purples, and I'm absolutely in love. I'm used to Elie Saab having more pastel colors in his lines, which I have to admit, I'm usually always wearing black, and not into lace or girly details, BUT, Elie Saab's designs seem to be my one exception. This line does seem to be closer to my style of what I could see myself wearing on a daily basis, if only I had somewhere to go and dress up nice for!  Below is what I would have to say my favorite dresses are... I love the black, obviously, but the sheer detail is absolutely perfect. I'm obsessed. 


The cut lines on all of these garments are absolutely amazing, and really add depth to the looks. I can't say I'm surprised, since Elie Saab always has beautiful silhouettes, but he always manages to make me fall in love. 

What are your favorite looks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment