Monday, July 23, 2012

Blake Lively: Savages

I don't think there is one woman who is not jealous of Blake Lively. She has gorgeous long blonde hair and a slender, tall body. I have always admired Blake's style, and I swear she can pull off almost anything. Although Blake is mostly known for her role of "Serena" in Gossip Girl,  she is now staring in the movie Savages. Although I have not seen this movie yet, I do intend on seeing it. It looks like a great movie and I've heard great reviews. So of course, Blake has been promoting this movie, and looks great while she does it. 


From left to right: appearance on Good Morning America, appearance on Charlie Rose Show,
 at a photo call in NYC, and at the  New York Premiere
This red suit looks stunning on Blake. Red is not an easy color to pull off, but she does it. The black shoes and tank underneath are paired great with this outfit, and I don't think the outfit would look as stunning with a substitute color (such as white). However, I don't recommend this outfit to others, chances are, you won't pull it off like Blake does. The second look may be my favorite. I love this dress; its the perfect length and a great pattern. The shoes are a great choice, the pop of pink really pulls the dress and shoes together. Also, Blake does a great job accessorizing to make this whole look flawless. The third look is classier than the others in my opinion. This seems like a change from her usual outfits choices, which would show her curves or cleavage, but it's a nice look and she pulls it off well. The last look is absolutely stunning. Yellow, like red, is another color that is hard to wear, but Blake wears it beautifully. The turquoise earrings are a great touch that most people wouldn't choose to pair with yellow. 
Blake Lively at LA Premiere 
Blake has the perfect body for this dress in the above picture. This dress is gorgeous in general with the black beading against the tan, and Blake wears it beautifully. This dress hugs her body and shows off her curves flawlessly. I think the red lipstick really works with this dress because it adds a pop of color to the overall look.

No comments:

Post a Comment